The nonwoven both ORFELT and JETTEX can be enhanced with further finishing processes that allow colours, prints, hydro and oleophobic treatments, flame retardant, impregnation with synthetic resins, coating of adhesive powders, specific treatments in the “laundry” area, etc.
ORSA NW has facilities:
- For the impregnation with floating cylinders and Rameuse drying
- For the impregnation with floating cylinders, printing cylinder up to 2 colours more than the base one and Ramuese drying
- For the coating of adhesive powders and related finishing
- For textile finishing of smoothing, splitting and calendering
- To review, cutting and packaging of rolls of smaller size or sectioned rolls (reels)